As the IT Manager, you will work across our teams to implement continuous improvements to our data management systems, including CRM, marketing, and solar monitoring software.
Essential Job Functions
- Monitoring company database for accuracy that is entered by users and reporting improper usage.
- Identifying, communicating and helping to correct errors made by system users.
- Checking to ensure that all opportunities are up-to-date, in real-time.
- Providing a central point of contact for all change requests and system alterations to business applications.
- Creating and updating training manuals, policies, and procedures.
- Provisioning new users, providing system training and customization.
- Working with management to ensure key functionalities are understood.
- Providing support for all system users.
- Building custom reports and dashboards specific to job functions.
- Maintaining control of access rights, security settings, and user privileges.
- Generating detailed process maps for sales, marketing, and business workflows.
- Importing and exporting of data as required to synchronize back-end systems.
- Working with senior staff to manage project implementation and back-end integrations
- Other duties as assigned.
- Company Name
- Solar Holler
- 206 W High St, Shepherdstown, WV 25443
- (681) 495-0058
- College degree in information technology.
- Strong analytical thinking, troubleshooting and problem solving skills within complex enterprise systems.
- Must be solutions-oriented and have exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to write simple to complex queries in Microsoft SQL strongly preferred.
- Must be team oriented and have good customer service/communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, and adjust to changing priorities, circumstances and direction required.
- Ability to learn and utilize new applications and software systems effectively and efficiently.
- Effective performance with minimum supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Deep commitment to Solar Holler’s purpose and vision
- Competitive wages, health care reimbursements, shares in the company, travel expenses, 10 paid holidays, ample vacation
- How to Apply
Send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] and tell us why you’d like to join our merry band of solar pioneers!