The Inside Sales Agents main objective is to hunt new prospects, qualify leads that will generate opportunities and grow their territory pipeline to achieve monthly and quarterly quotas. This role also develops, maintains, and interacts primarily through outbound outreach via phone and other forms of electronic communication to a broad scope of new and existing customers within an assigned territory. The Inside Sales Agent will proactively make outbound calls and schedule customer presentations via Skype in their assigned territory, as well as manage incoming email and phone inquiries. This role is also responsible for generating prospect quotes within their assigned territory.
- Achieve sales targets from existing and new accounts.
- Generate leads from research through business directories, web searches, or digital resources within assigned territory.
- Qualify leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc. within assigned territory.
- Create and maintain a list/database of prospect customers and build pipelines.
- Maintain database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective customer information.
- Route qualified leads and opportunities for SU780XLE products to the appropriate Regional Sales Director.
- Prospect Outreach; meet daily/monthly/quarterly activity expectations.
- Listen to the customers’ needs and offer solutions and support.
- Present and deliver information to potential customers.
- Answer potential customer questions and follow-up call questions.
- Close sales and achieve monthly/quarterly quotas.
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics.
- Company Name
- Stirling UltaCold
- Athens, OH 45701
- Associates degree. (Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent preferred.)
- Minimum 3 years business experience, knowledge of manufacturing and B2B channels preferred.
- Minimum 3 years in sales, sales management, and customer service, inside sales experience preferred.
- Proficiency with diverse digital platforms and customer portals.
- Outbound calling: Ease in making cold calls and talking with new people daily.
- Communication skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry.
- Persistence: ability to handle rejection and to continue with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client.
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close.
- Independence: ability to work alone as needed or as an active member of a team.
- Experience in an outbound call center, inside sales, or related sales experience preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
- How to Apply