Xtreme Labor Solutions
Xtreme Labor Solutions is currently seeking experienced Industrial Mechanic for a client in Fairmont, WV area. This is a full-time position for permanent employment with competitive salary and benefits available.
- Conducts and tracks preventative maintenance programs.
- Advanced skills in: Fabrication, Welding, Crane work (stationary and mobile) and advanced pipe fitting and layout.
- Read and understand blueprints, technical drawings and manuals.
- Ability to repair and/or rebuild all pumps, gear boxes, vacuum, hydraulic, pneumatic, lubrication, abrasion and pressure systems.
- Knowledge of pump and gearbox sizing as well as engineering skills preferred, but not required.
- Company Name
- Xtreme Labor Solutions
- Fairmont, WV
- 5+ years Industrial Maintenance experience, including shutdown prioritization and coordination.
- Two-Year Technical Degree or equivalent military training or formal apprenticeship program.
- Completion of State Indentured Journeyman program or equivalent required.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Products.
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment, prioritize work and be a self starter.
- Must be able to work shift work, overtime, weekends and holidays as required as well as respond to call-ins.
- Must pass pre-employment drug test and background check.
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, climb, bend stoop, balance, crouch and sit for extended amounts of time and lift up to 50 lbs regularly.
- How to Apply