Xtreme Labor Solutions
Xtreme Labor Solutions is currently seeking experienced Industrial Instrumentation & Electrical Technician for a client in Fairmont, WV area. This is a full-time position for permanent employment with competitive salary and benefits available.
- Repair, maintenance and installation of instrumentation and electrical systems and equipment as well as locating, diagnosing and completing repairs.
- Assist with the planning layouts, set-up and operation of running conduit, wiring and tubing on new and existing installations.
- Conducts and tracks preventative maintenance programs.
- Competently and safely work with voltages up to and including 13.800 volts.
- Ability to read and update blueprints, loops sheets and schematic diagrams.
- Company Name
- Xtreme Labor Solutions
- Fairmont, WV
- 5+ years Industrial Instrumentation and Electrical experience, including shutdown prioritization and coordination.
- Two-Year Technical Degree or equivalent military training or formal apprenticeship program.
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment, prioritize work and be a self starter.
- Able to work on a Computerized Maintenance Management System and familiar with Microsoft Office Products.
- Must be able to work shift work, overtime, weekends and holidays as required as well as respond to call-ins.
- Must pass pre-employment drug test and background check.
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, climb, bend stoop, balance, crouch and sit for extended amounts of time, lift up to 50 lbs regularly and distinguish colors.
- How to Apply