Maintains the plant in a clean and orderly condition, empties trash cans, cleans equipment, moves material, sweeps and performs other inter-departmental functions (sandblasting, steam cleaning).
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT
Hoist, crane, fork truck, steam cleaner, sandblaster, grinder, parts washer, hand tools, etc.
SOURCE OF SUPERVISION
SAMPLE WORK PROCEDURE
- Maintains plant in a clean and orderly condition by sweeping floors and emptying trash containers.
- Periodically operates fork truck and hoists to move material.
- Operates steam cleaner to clean parts and equipment.
- Operates parts washer to clean parts and equipment.
- Operates sandblasters to remove undesired surface finishes.
- Responsible for housekeeping in work area.
- Performs other labor functions as directed.
- Works without supervision
- Follows all safety rules associated with equipment being operated. The above statements reflect general details and do not contain all work requirements of the job
- Company Name
- 4365 Appalachian Hwy, Pineville, WV 24874
- (304) 732-7900
- Use tape
- Proper operation of fork trucks
- Proper operation of cranes
- Safety training (Haz-Com, Lock Out / Tag Out, Confined Space, BBP, Lifting)
- Knowledgeable of ISO
- Operate sandblasters
- Operate steam jenny
8. Operates vehicle (has valid driver’s license)
9. Must have knowledge of oil spill/hazardous waste spill cleanup
Education / Qualification
__________ Able to work any shift
__________ Able to work overtime
___________Able to work weekends
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- How to Apply