Turn in @ RECYCLE WV 951 Virginian Industrial Park Road Princeton, WV 24740
Recycle WV is the region’s leading independent locally-owned scrap metal recycler, serving West Virginia and Southwestern Virginia. We value a safe and healthy workplace, and equal opportunity for employment, development, and advancement for all employees. We value working with local, state, and federal law enforcement to ensure the safe and secure operation of our facilities, and to continuing to lead the effort to identify, report, and prevent materials theft. We value our role as critical partners in finding sustainable economic and environmental solutions, to operating as good corporate citizens, and to supporting the social welfare and economic development of the communities in which we live and work.Recycle WV is hiring General Labor, for its operation in Princeton WV. Applicants must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of the arms and legs, while climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling materials.
- General clean up and yard maintenance including but not limited to digging, sweeping, maintenance of weeds and brush.
- Loading, unloading, and sorting scrap metal
- Removal of non-metallic material, metal, and debris at the shredder and non-ferrous picking belts.
- Greasing and general cleanup at the shredder.
- Assist with repairs and maintenance.
- Provide backup or assistance throughout the yard as needed or assigned.
- Report all equipment deficiencies
Pay & Benefits
- General labor positions start at $12.50 an hour. Rates rise to $13.50 an hour after completion of a 90 day probationary period.
- Recycle WV offers competitive pay commensurate with ability and experience for maintenance and operations personnel.
- In addition to an exciting work environment and a compensation program that recognizes commitment and hard work, Recycle WV offers benefits packages for eligible employees.
Recycle WV offers:
- Medical and Dental Plans for both you and your dependents
- Life Insurance
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Paid Time Off (Accrues from date of hire)
- (50 hrs Year 1, 80 Hrs Year 2, 100 Hrs Year 3)
- Paid Holidays
- Company Name
- Recycle WV
- Princeton, WV 24740
- Ability to: lift and carry up to 100 pounds occasionally; crouch or bend at the knees frequently when sorting or picking to increase visibility; climbing to reach work site occasionally; stoop or bend at the waist frequently to increase visibility; reach at arms length frequently or overhead frequently; twist and turn at the neck and trunk frequently; walk frequently on uneven ground; handle and grasp materials and tools continually; push and pull frequently when sweeping or cleaning; communicate by speech and hearing continually. Visual acuity needed for close detail work.
- Candidates must be able to work 2nd shift, which may include weekends and overtime as needed.
- Candidates must be willing to work overtime as needed (50-60 Hrs a week)
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mechanical Knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Work Environment(s) May Include:
- Elevated work areas
- Extreme temperatures
- Fast pace
- Inclement weather
- $12.50 - $15.00 an hour
- How to Apply
JOB APPLICATION: http://www.recyclewv.com/application.pdf