- Ensuring all finished goods are in compliance with work order by inspecting finished goods for cuts in crease lines, correct gluing, and perforations (i.e. type, quantity, and positioning)
- Reporting all quality issues to Quality Control Inspector and Machine Operator
- Preparing finished goods by stacking product for shipment in accordance with the production order requirements
- Perform any other duties consistent with the nature of the job or as directed by Supervision
- Visual inspection of tubed bags from production line.
- Following proper specifications by discarding or rejecting products that do not meet requirements of production order
- Removal of tubed bags from production line and stack product in accordance to production order requirements
- Assisting the Operator and Assistant Operator with machine set-up, change over, jam-ups, and any other duties consistent with the nature of the job as directed by supervision
- Company Name
- Wellsburg, WV
- Follow all safety guidelines and procedures as required
- Be able to accurately read an interpret the Production Order Form
- Be able to accurately complete required forms
English, fluent (speaking and writing)
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or GED; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Sitting, standing, and/or walking for extended periods of time
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls
- Reach with hands and arms
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl occasionally
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- Use of telephone and intercom paging system (including the ability to talk and hear)
- Use all personal protective equipment provided by the company and in compliance with SQF requirements
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts and is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is typical of a manufacturing environment and may be considered loud (85-90 decibels).
- Exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and moderate heat (summer 100 to 110 degrees). The production area of the plant is not air conditioned.
- How to Apply