Newpark Mats and Integrated Services
WHY JOIN NEWPARK?
One of Newpark’s Core Values is Excellence. It means we are committed to delivering value through performance, innovation and service quality and that commitment starts with YOU! Newpark is a place where you can challenge yourself in new and exciting ways and work in an environment that supports and values you. Here at Newpark we are committed to finding, developing, retaining, and rewarding the very best and providing an environment where our employees can grow both professionally and personally.
WHO WE ARE
Newpark was founded in 1932 as a mining company in Park City, Utah and is now headquartered in The Woodlands, TX. We have grown into a global technology leader in not only the oil and gas market but many others as well. We are focused in 3 areas that include Fluids Systems, Mats & Integrated Services, and Industrial Minerals. We have a footprint in over 20 countries throughout North and South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific and we employ over2,000 employees.
WHAT WE DO
Newpark is changing the paradigm in the industries we serve, developing new ways to help customers drive operating efficiencies while working in harmony with the environment and improving community relations.
Newpark Mats& Integrated Services provides leading edge matting solutions and worksite construction services to diverse industry segments around the globe.
- Ability to follow exact direction.
- Must have hand tool knowledge.
- Must be able to adhere to all safety and quality procedures.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills required to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and/or holidays - attendance, punctuality and timeliness is a must.
- Ability to install and seam liner and assist with installing/removing fabric and mats.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen/physical.
WHAT WE VALUE We maintain an unwavering commitment to act in accordance with our Core Values of Integrity, Respect, Excellence, and Accountability which ensure our customers receive the best products and services we can offer and that you experience a safe workplace where you can thrive:
- Safety - Protecting each other like family while sustaining the environment in which we work. .
- Integrity - Acting honestly, ethically, and responsibly in all aspects of our business.
- Respect - Dealing fairly and openly with employees, customers, suppliers and community.
- Excellence - Delivering value through performance, innovation and service quality.
- Accountability - Using good judgment and taking responsibility for our actions.
- Company Name
- Newpark Mats and Integrated Services
- Bridgeport, WV 26330
Education & Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or educational equivalent.
- Entry level.
- Basic knowledge of mechanical operating procedures and processes.
- Good analytical skills.
- Under direct supervision in operations, loads and unloads materials, parts, or products manually or by mechanized means.
- Transfers finished products and raw materials about plant and warehouse, using hand truck.
- Delivers production items to designated work areas for processing.
- Delivers processed units to storage or for the next stage of processing.
- Stacks processed items in warehouse.
- Packs products in containers.
- Cleans around work areas.
- Assists other production workers in production activities.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- How to Apply