There are 4 positions available
Maintains production and quality by tear-down and rebuilding of industrial gearboxes generally related to the vibratory screening industry.
Performs inspection procedures throughout rebuild process to ensure quality.
- Perform preventive maintenance, repairs, and corrective maintenance on industrial gearboxes
- Inspect different types of gearboxes and identify operating problems, perform complex troubleshooting, and implement repairs and industrial vibratory equipment
- Perform tests to insure equipment is operating regularly
- Work with micrometers, calipers, feeler gauges,bearing fits, shafts and gears in the dismantling and repair of gearboxes and industrial vibratory equipment
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- As part of job enrichment, and at the company’s discretion, cross training in other areas will be given
- Company Name
- Charleston (Frazier’s Bottom) WV 25082
The job has no supervisory responsibilities
- Must be able to read and understand repair manuals, specifications, and technical drawings ·
- Can analyze problems, recommend solutions, and initiate repairs ·
- Must have good customer service-minded attitude, be a team player, but also be able to work independently with little or no direction
- Capable of reading and understand blue prints and/or schematic diagram
- 3+ years of experience in gearbox/mechanical maintenance
- Has high attention to detail and excellent follow up skills
- Must have knowledge of health and safety requirements including but not limited to fire hazards, compressed gases, electrical, chemical and mechanical devices
- Computer skills: ability to use the computer for time tracking purposes, e-mail and company software
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands and fingers, hand to, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability
to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is exposed to fumes and may at time be required to wear a respirator. The employee will occasionally work at heights using the correct PPE.
The noise level in the work environment is one that is typically associated with a manufacturing facility.
- How to Apply