This is a Temporary (Short-Term) Assignment with per diem benefits and may expand into future assignments on subsequent Bechtel Wind Power or other Bechtel Infrastructure projects.
Bechtel’s Infrastructure Global Business Unit (GBU) is executing Wind Power Projects in various locations. The candidate is likely to start in Bechtel’s home office in Reston, Virginia to support planning ahead of project mobilization to the field. Upon project award, the candidate will relocate to one of the proposed site locations, including but not limited to West Virginia or New York.
The Lead Field Engineer will be working closely with our JV partner across all disciplines on the project. Will be responsible for controlling all QA/QC for Civil, Concrete, and WTG installation. This position will report directly to the project Site Manager and be an integral part of a high-performing, integrated joint venture project team.
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that foster long-term progress and economic growth. Since 1898, we’ve completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Oil, Gas & Chemicals; and Mining & Metals. Our company and our culture are built on more than a century of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics, and integrity. These values are what we believe, what we expect, what we deliver, and what we live.
Bechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status (except as authorized by law), protected veteran status, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
- Company Name
- Keyser, WV 26726
- Degree in any of the engineering disciplines and 6 years of equivalent work experience or, in lieu of a degree, 12 years of professional experience.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Thorough knowledge of all phases of construction operations relating to engineering, construction, and field activities.
- Knowledge of engineering and construction methods and processes customarily acquired over time through specialized instruction or practical experience.
- Experience managing technical services subcontracts is desirable.
- Past Experience or capabilities to develop detailed scopes of work.
- Civil, Concrete, Electrical construction knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well within a joint venture environment, collaborate and support the JV partner to ensure project success.
- Display effective communication skills crucial to motivating team members and presenting plans clearly and concisely.
- Computer literate in word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- How to Apply