Aurora Flight Sciences of WV is seeking an Expediter.
An Expediter processes and moves materials/product in and out of production cells and other locations to support the flow of product through the facility following standard work instructions.
Monitors work in process and assists in moving product to the next open operation in a timely manner.
Communicates with Production Control and Area Supervisors status of materials and parts using automated systems and manual reporting methods to ensure parts availability.
Analyzes production flow and assist in identifying areas with backlog that is creating delays to production schedules.
Monitor product sent to suppliers for outside services for timely shipment, return and processing to the next operation.
Assist in tracking and expediting critical purchased material and parts through the Receiving and Quality Assurance process for release to Material Control for use.
Ensure nonconforming product are immediately documented and moved to the Material Review Board (MRB) for Action.
Coordinates with Production Control and Area Supervisors to set priorities, expedite and complete production activities to avoid schedule delays.
Be trained and qualified to perform product verification operations, such as, part-marking, Tedlar checks, serial number verification, etc. on an as needed basis.
Works under the supervision of Production Control Manager and Material Control Lead.
- Company Name
- Bridgeport, WV
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions.
- Ability to work with minimal direction.
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite of tools and ERP system.
- Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
- Basic knowledge of shop processes to include FOD prevention, material handling, safety and calibration requirements.
- Ability to gather, retain, and recall a variety of facts and data in written and/or verbal form for the achievement of work tasks and duties.
- Ability to interpret data relevant to workloads, responsibilities, problem identifications and resolutions.
- Knowledge of responsibilities and tasks performed by various Operations departments/disciplines (solid understanding of the manufacturing process).
- Must be a U.S. Person.
- Ability to read/interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications.
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to work in in inclimate weather conditions.
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 35lbs, unassisted.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- How to Apply