ORDERS Construction seeking Project Engineers
The selected project engineers will be responsible for assisting Project Management with heavy civil related field construction, handling project documentation, preparing submittals, developing relationships with customers, vendors and on-site subcontractors, monitoring quality control/assurance and ensuring safety on jobsites.
Project engineers will be based out of St. Albans and Martinsburg, WV and Wytheville, VA with some travel required.
- Assist and monitor projects for safety concerns
- Interaction with Project Owner/Architects/Engineers
- Tracking of work performed
- Schedule updates
- Cost input
- Submittal assistance
- Materials management
- Subcontract management
- Project supervision assistance
- Change order Identification and assistance
- Request for Information (RFI) development
ORDERS Construction Company is a drug and alcohol-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all Personnel will be required to submit to drug/alcohol testing when requested by the Company, including pre-employment, random, reasonable suspicion, post-accident and follow-up testing.
ORDERS Construction Company, in accordance with state and federal laws, does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status (unless such discrimination is required by law) or conviction record, except where sex, physical ability, age or conviction record is a bona fide occupational qualification. Our company also is required by law, to take affirmative action to employ women, minorities, otherwise qualified handicapped individuals, and Vietnam-era, disabled, and other eligible veterans.
- Company Name
- Orders Construction
- Martinsburg, WV 25404
- Microsoft Office, 1 year (Preferred)
- Construction, 1 year (Preferred)
- AutoCAD, 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel, 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management a plus.
- Experience with heavy construction projects
- Ability to read blueprints/plans
- Flexibility to adapt to new challenges
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel. Experience with AutoCAD a plus
- Must be willing to travel as necessary for project
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- How to Apply