Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in Salesforce technologies. You will join a global team of 300+ technologists working to support customer business logic using a range of Salesforce products, including Heroku and MuleSoft.
We are looking for an Engineering Office Manager for our office in Charleston, West Virginia. This is very much a hybrid role and will require flexibility as well as passion for your team – it is equal parts weeds and glamour. At the core, you will manage all aspects of day-to-day operation of the office as well as lead a growing technical team comprised of developers and business analysts. Your primary goals are to ensure a great office environment, employee satisfaction and team growth.
You will collaborate with team members based across Latin America from our office in downtown Charleston, West Virginia.
- Motivate and mentor a multi-talented team of 25 scaling to 50+
- Collaborate with global training team to promote learning opportunities and employee growth in West Virginia
- Manage office administration and operations, from assisting Support to troubleshoot VPN issues to coordinating with Accounting on sales tax returns
- Help facilitate physical office management including receiving equipment and maintaining inventory
- Partner with team members located in several countries to help improve local and company processes
- Oversee general compliance with office security requirements
- Provide executive leadership with regular updates
Oktana is an equal opportunity employer. Oktana does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
- Company Name
- Charleston, WV 25301
- 2-4 years experience in a General Manager, Head of IT, Engineering Manager or Senior Project Manager position
- General knowledge of Agile, OOP and SDLC concepts
- Proven ability to not only manage but inspire teams
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- You love process and being organized
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience in B2B or software industry
- Experience working in a startup environment
- How to Apply