Job Title: Engineering Manager - Pressure Controlling Product Lines
About the Company: Marsh Bellofram Group based in Newell, WV, just outside of the Pittsburgh, PA Metro area consists of multiple industry leading brands focused on industrial control and measurement. We are experiencing strong growth and need to expand our team. Products include gas pressure regulators, gauges, high precision pneumatic controls, engineered rubber and silicone components, critical space motor protection and industrial process timing instruments. Our customers are in a wide array of markets such as energy, manufacturing, water treatment, utilities, medical, aerospace and defense.
Engineering Manager Summary: This role is working manager accountable for new product development and technical support on a group of pressure controlling products with industry established brands and advanced technology. Products include pneumatic regulators, electrically automated control valves, and diaphragm cylinders. Products are primarily manufactured in our facility in WV, but also at our plant in China and occasionally contract manufacturers. We are about to embark on significant investment in retooling the entire business and need an ambitious engineering lead to drive this initiative. This product group is coming off a record year as we are a critical supplier of pressure regulators used in ventilators.
Engineering Manager Responsibilities:
- Take the lead in the development of new products for our family of pressure controlling products. Develop concepts and transform to finished product. Determine technical specifications, and make final design decisions.
- Drive continuous improvement for the existing products and work with sales on specific customer requests. Drive expansion of existing pneumatic product lines as new applications for existing products come up regularly.
- Work with manufacturing engineering and operations on lean initiatives to drive automation efforts within the factory, general cost reductions and quality improvements.
- Represent the company at industry trade events and conferences as the de facto expert in the area of critical high precision pressure control.
- Regularly provide mentorship to engineers in lower levels.
- This position reports to the Engineering Director.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Company Name
- Marsh Bellofram
- Newell, WV 26050
Engineering Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in designing and manufacturing pneumatic regulators and control devices. (similar product experience is acceptable)
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in project management
- Proficient in 2D drafting and 3D modeling software
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- How to Apply