Logoplaste is currently seeking to recruit an EHS Engineer, to join the plant team in Inwood, WV.
Reporting to: EHS Manager
The EHS Engineer is responsible for evaluation, assessment and alteration of safety procedures and policies for the benefit of employees, clients and contractors. The EHS Engineer will prepare training and ensure all employees and visitors to the site are compliant.
Key Tasks and Activities…
- Assist in creating, modifying and implementing EHS procedures, Work Instructions and Forms.
- Participate in detailed incident investigations, Root Cause Analysis, and corrective action determination
- Promotion of incident and accident prevention
- Prepare and conduct safety training sessions for employees/Temp Employees and vendors/customers coming on site. Ensure compliance training is completed and documented per OSHA Guidelines
- Actively participate in the internal safety audit system. Conduct EHS system audits and report on recommendations for improvement.
- Ensure robust Safety Teams exist in each facility. Mentor teams to improve effectiveness.
- Perform Environmental sampling and document events (if necessary). Ensure proper collection and disposal of hazardous materials and waste.
- Create and implement safety awareness programs and activities to foster a safety culture.
- Assist in emergency response and provide first aid treatment along with authorized safety team members
- Implement and oversee Behavior based/observation programs
- Help develop Job Hazard Analysis. Research and implement new safe processes for each job function and institute changes to ensure compliance
- Be an ambassador for EHS in our organization – promote the process and encourage participation and adherence with all levels of the organization.
- Track and communicate incident metrics and apply findings
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Logoplaste offers an excellent benefits package with genuine career development opportunities.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented—quality and precision-focused
- Innovative—innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive—competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented—results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented—supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented—cooperative and collaborative
- Company Name
- Inwood, WV 25428
Who we are looking for…
Background and Experience
- achelor’s degree preferred in EHS
- 3+ years of experience in plastics manufacturing industry (preferred)
- Knowledge of OSHA and EPA standards in regards to the related industry
- Ability to train, influence and motivate team members
- Proficient in computer systems - Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Knowledge of manufacturing techniques
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; presentation skills
- Works well under pressure
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- How to Apply