As the Designer, you will work with our home evaluators and clients to complete 3D models and sunlight simulations, precise utility bill analyses, and structuring proposals. You will be part of a tight-knit team that is working collaboratively to make solar the most affordable choice for our neighbors across Appalachia.
Essential Job Functions
- Design solar photovoltaic systems for pitched roofs & flat roofs as well as ground mounts using CAD-based software.
- Analyze utility data and bills for energy & savings projections for clients across West Virginia, Ohio & Kentucky.
- Generate documentation and proposals for use in solar sales that adhere to best practices, the laws of physics, & client requests.
- Study Blueprints, technical specifications, & utility rules and regulations to generate solar designs from the ground up.
- Communicate with both the sales & marketing side of solar as well as operations, procurement, & installation crews to make preliminary solar designs become a reality.
- Company Name
- Solar Holler
- 206 W High St, Shepherdstown, WV 25443
- (681) 495-0058
- 4 year college degree, preferably in environmental science, engineering, or other science degree.
- Extreme attention to detail and a passion for getting designs right. We take calculations out to 6 decimal points; we expect you to as well.
- Technical comfort using CRMs a databases.
- Deep commitment to Solar Holler’s purpose and vision
- Competitive wages, health care reimbursements, shares in the company, travel expenses, 10 paid holidays, ample vacation
- How to Apply
Send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] and tell us why you’d like to join our merry band of solar pioneers!