You can expect a lot from a career at Worley
Together, our nearly 60,000 people across 60 countries have already achieved many industry firsts. And we’ve broken several records along the way.
We’re excited about the challenges ahead as the energy transition gathers pace. If you ask us, there’s never been a more rewarding time to work in the energy, chemical, and resources sectors.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success
About the opportunity: Civil, Structural, Architectural Engineer
Entry level; performs routine aspects of engineering requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles under close supervision; work is reviewed for adequacy and accuracy.
- valuates the desired goal of the system and develops, designs, or selects the required equipment, power controls, piping, structures and earthwork to achieve the goal
- Performs calculations and evaluations in the design of equipment and systems for industrial and commercial applications
- Participates in planning, cost development and management, and scheduling for assigned projects
- Directs activities to ensure that construction, installation, and operational testing conform to functional specifications, recognized codes and standards, and customer requirements
- Maintains effective communication with project team members and with the customer
- May direct and coordinate operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment and systems in field installations.
- May use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative, and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunities and are committed to promoting fairness, equality, and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it’s time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
US EEO Statement
Worley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Worley is a drug-free workplace.
- Company Name
- Elkview, WV 25701
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technical field from an accredited college or University required
- 0-2 years of relevant experience required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred
- EIT certificate preferred
- How to Apply