Kanawha Scales & Systems, Inc.
WHO IS KANAWHA SCALES & SYSTEMS, INC.?
KSS is headquartered in Charleston, West Virginia and is a Multi-Million Dollar Company that stands alone in the Weighing Industry. As a world leader in the sales and service of Weighing Equipment, Controls, and Data Collection Products, we offer an opportunity to share in our exciting future.
WHAT ARE OUR VALUES?
We consider our employees to be our most valued asset. KSS employees are very diverse in their skills, experience, and background. KSS is not just a job; it is a career that makes a positive impact on the world by supplying and servicing world class products used by our customers to make other world class products.
ARE YOU THE RIGHT CANDIDATE?
We are looking for a highly self-motivated professional with a great attitude to provide excellent customer service. The successful candidate is required to have a positive attitude and a strong desire to succeed. Compensation package is very competitive, including health, life, and disability insurance, paid vacation and personal time, paid holidays, 401(k) with match, extensive training program, and more…..
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for the electrical design including:
- equipment layout drawing
- wiring schematics
- cable & conduit layouts
- cable schedules
- generating motor control center (MCC) specifications
- lighting designs
- interfacing with the various pieces of software, Implementation of designed systems, In house system setup & testing, Programming: PLC, HMI & software integration
- PLC’s: Rockwell Automation’s MicroLogix, CompactLogix and ControlLogix
- HMI’s: Rockwell Automation’s RSView Studio
- Customer-site startup
- Phone support for existing systems by KSS and others
- Work with the project managers to ensure proper equipment is procured
- Work with the sales department in developing technical specifications for proposed quotations
- Support the panel fabrication department in the fabrication of all electrical panels and enclosures
- Lead efforts to optimize electrical designs
- Lead efforts to stay abreast of current technologies
- Overnight travel – domestic and international, occasional extended stays
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
If you are looking for a career with a company that still cares about their employees….Choose KANAWHA SCALES & SYSTEMS.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Company Name
- Kanawha Scales & Systems, Inc.
- Poca, WV 25159
- BS Electrical Engineering/Electrical Engineering Technology with 5 years’ experience
- Industrial/Commercial weighing experience a plus
- AutoCAD experience a plus
- Clean driving record
- Pass drug test
- Submit to a background check
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Following CDC Guidelines
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- $55,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- How to Apply