Entsorga West Virginia
The Control Room Operator is a critical team player with excellent decision-making and communication skills. The individual will monitor all of the plant operations using computer screens and remote cameras. The Control Room Operator is watching for any abnormalities in operations and in the condition of the manufacturing equipment.
- Adhere to plant operational procedures for production goal achievement and safe work practices.
- Input operational system status with applicable journals, excel spreadsheets and control system tools.
- Gain awareness of system operating requirements and trends and suggest operating adjustment suggestions.
- Oversee control desk consisting of five computer screens.
- Reply to production floor requests and machine stoppage alerts.
- Oversee productions and process key metrics for operating plant machinery within parameters.
- Assess machine logs and support plant management and maintenance to troubleshoot.
- Ensure timeliness, completeness and administrative requirements accuracy.
- Company Name
- Entsorga West Virginia
- Martinsburg, WV
- High School or Vocational School Diploma
- 3-5 years industrial experience
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledgeable in plant logistics
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear.
- How to Apply
Apply for the position by submitting a resume to enstorgawv.com/careers.