PRIMARY PURPOSE AND FUNCTION: .
Responsible for the planning, organizing and daily operation of the continuous miner sections to achieve health and safety, quality, production, and costs goals. Coordinates activities with Maintenance, Accounting, Engineering, Safety, Human Resources, Purchasing and Warehousing within the company as well as regulatory agency representatives, equipment suppliers, repair facilities and technical experts.
- Plans, directs and monitors all activities for the continuous miner sections from set-up to completion of gates and main development, including development, preparation and production.
- Responsible for attaining optimum level of operating and cost efficiency for continuous miner activities by evaluating CM performance and recommending and implementing improvements in equipment, plans, schedules, and operating methods.
- Conducts meetings and organizes training to improve performance and/or implement CM programs on the CM sections. Sets goals, priorities and standards through communication and cooperation with all departments.
- Responsible for supervisor selection, training and development, and workforce motivation to perform in the safest, most productive and efficient manner.
- Coordinates maintenance through Maintenance Coordinators and Supervisors on CM equipment to minimize downtime. Responsible to promote and support the AIM (Arch Initiative in Maintenance) initiative on CM equipment. Consults with other departments for assistance and coordination of activities such as solution of technical and maintenance problems or observance of health and safety practices.
POSITION WILL REPORT TO: Mine Manager
- Company Name
- Wolf Run
- Leer South Mining Complex Philippi, WV 26416
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5 years Continuous Mining supervisory/engineering/technical experience
- Excellent supervisory, technical and communication skills.
- BS degree in Mining, Mechanical, Electrical, or Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Mine Foreman’s & Electrical certifications
ADDITIONAL SCOPE MEASURES:
CM Coordinator must safely and efficiently reach, sustain, and improve upon high levels of productivity within the immediate areas of responsibility. Incumbent has direct contact with equipment vendors, outside technical experts, mine site management and corporate staff on a regular basis and is expected to be current on technology and operating improvements. Development productivity directly impacts the longwall productivity capacity. CM Coordinator is expected to be available for duty at the mine site 24 hours per day, seven days per week
- How to Apply
Qualified candidates interested in this position can apply online at https://wolfrun.aaimtrack.com