Job Title: Manufacturing / Continuous Improvement Engineer
Job Location: Newell, WV
About the Company: Marsh Bellofram Group based in Newell, WV, just outside of the Pittsburgh, PA Metro area, consists of multiple industry leading brands focused on industrial control and measurement. We are experiencing strong growth and need to expand our team. Products include gas pressure regulators, gauges, high precision pneumatic controls, engineered rubber and silicone components, critical space motor protection and industrial process timing instruments. Our customers are in a wide array of markets such as energy, manufacturing, water treatment, utilities, aerospace and defense.
Manufacturing / Continuous Improvement Engineer Position Function: Drive lean manufacturing initiatives throughout the facility and support new product launch initiatives.
Manufacturing / Continuous Improvement Engineer Responsibilities: To include but not limited to the following
- Develop manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs: applying knowledge of product design, fabrication assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods, testing finished products and process capabilities.
- Provides manufacturing decision making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides customers with first article inspection reports.
- Analyzing customer returns and implementing improvements to avoid them in the future.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Company Name
- Marsh Bellofram
- Newell, WV 26050
Manufacturing / Continuous Improvement Engineer Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering required. Mechanical, Industrial or Chemical Engineering preferred.
- 1-3+ years relevant work experience.
- Experience implementing Lean Manufacturing principles and a basic understanding of Six Sigma methodology is preferred.
- Strong technology capabilities - MS Office as well as general ERP knowledge.
- Ability to understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- How to Apply