- Individual must have experience as a mechanic with the ability to service, trouble shoot, repair, and rebuild all types of construction equipment, such as end loaders, excavators, high reach equipment, trench-digging machines.
- Operate and inspect machines or equipment to diagnose defects. Dismantle and reassemble equipment using hoists and hand tools.
- Examine parts for damage or excessive wear.
- Replace defective engines and sub assemblies, such as transmissions.
- Test overhauled equipment to ensure operating efficiency.
- Weld broken parts and structural members.
- Must exercise technical independence in determining work methods and procedures receiving assignments verbally or through written instructions without direct supervision.
- Company Name
- Jefferds Corporation
- 514 29th Street Parkersburg, WV 26101
- (304) 422-6491
- Must pass a urine drug test.
- 1 to 5 years of mechanical work experience that will provide skills and abilities required for the job.
- Basic welding.
- Good communication skills.
- Legible writing skills and basic math
- Safety gear such as safety toe shoes, OSHA approved prescription glasses, if applicable.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record and insurable.
- High school education or equivalent. Education High school education or equivalent with experience and training which provide the required knowledge, skills, and ability to perform the job.
*Competitive Wages • Paid Leave • Full Benefit Package including Medical, Life, STD and LTD insurance, 401(k)*
- $19.00 to 21.00 D.O.E.
- How to Apply
If interested, please send resume to [email protected].