JUPITER ALUMINUM CORP.
The selected individual will have responsibility for planning, directing and coordinating the quality assurance program designed to ensure continuous production of products consistent with established standards.
· Provide any assistance to line operations, troubleshooting line issues or quality/ required to cover shift supervisors
· Assists Sales by converting customer requirements into detailed specifications that do not exceed facility capabilities. Review all new shop floor work orders prior to execution.
· Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for each operating position at which includes pictures to be used as training guides
· Analysis customer claims/ develop corrective actions, provide written report of actions within 7 days from resent of claims. Review with all employees and document
· Ensure all employees and new hires are trained on SOP’s and documented
· Develop yearly review of SOP’s by position with employees, make any changes needed and document which includes sign off form that goes into each employee training file
· Daily review of all quality hold coils from prior day, complete disposition by end of each working day.
· Provide weekly report on all quality holds which includes disposition and corrective actions needed for improvements
· Document and communicate all corrective actions for quality holds
· Gathers information on pre-treatment and coating material conformance to ensure compliance with specifications and process parameters and participate in vendor reviews.
· Review Trial Order Forms and plans quality activities for all product trials.
· Develop and monitor solvent and chemical usage/ Plan to reduce usage/Maintain waste disposal documentation/ Develop weekly usage report
· Ensure new product trials documentation is completed and provide monthly report of all trials completed
· I Schedule paint vendors for new colors and review specifications ensure all information and samples are present before running colors
- Company Name
- JUPITER ALUMINUM CORP.
- Wellsburg, WV
Required Education, Experience and Abilities
· BS degree with 3-5 years of training and experience in Quality Control/Process Engineering.
· Product and operations knowledge of Coil Coating and Focused on results
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to multi-task
· Internal ISO experience is strongly preferred.
· Five years of experience in laboratory.
· Knowledge of the Microsoft office suite which includes word, excel and power point.
- How to Apply