Thermal spray company that is looking for a CNC Programmer to join our team in our up and coming machine shop. Looking for experience person with tight tolerance precision capabilities, blue print reading, experienced in CAD/CAM software, jigs and fixture design, experience in working with purchasing and procurement, great communication and team building skills. Will play a strong role to continue to help improve production processes with regards to safety, health, environmental, quality, and productivity while minimizing wastes and costs. Needs a thorough understanding of standards, concepts, practices, and procedures for machining operations. Dedicated and driven person to meet challenges and support the day-to-day business needs while pursuing company goals.
- Use CAD software to design tooling, jigs, and fixture and create blue prints for improved communication.
- Use CAM software to program CNC equipment.
- Verify setups, offsets, and tool compensation of CNC equipment
- Setup and prove out new program and processes on CNC equipment.
- Communicate and work with operators to ensure correct procedures and process are being performed.
- Coordinate with management on production and scheduling.
- Ensure standards, concepts, best practices and procedures are documented and performed.
- Coordinate with team on purchase and install of new or used equipment.
- Work with team members to train employees on new processes and procedures with in department.
- Use inspection tools to verify dimensions and tolerances such as CMM, micrometers, indicators, etc.
- Maintain inventory of raw materials.
- Maintain inventory of tooling and consumables.
- Maintain equipment through preventive maintenance
- Work with purchasing and procurement personnel for ordering and purchase of materials required for jobs.
- Estimates and quotes time on pieces and parts.
- Daily use of MS Office programs.
- Maintain work environment with the use of 5S and Lean principles.
- Clearly communicate with management, customers internal and external, and co-workers.
- Create cost saving projects to minimize waste and lower expenses.
- Maintain professional level of organization with high attention to detail and quality.
- Coordinate with vendors, suppliers, and sales representatives on new tooling and technologies.
- Participate with all departments within facility to achieve goals.
- Company Name
- Oerlikon Metco
- 1303 Long St, Barboursville, WV 25504
- (304) 733-9350
- Minimum: Associate’s in Manufacturing Engineering from accredited community college or related technical field.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from accredited university.
- Must be proficient in CAD/CAM software
- Certified in CAD/CAM software preferred.
- Proficient in reading blue prints.
- Minimum five years’ experience in machining and manufacture of low or high volume parts.
- Minimum five year experience in a manufacturing and industrial environment.
- Experience in Jig and Fixture Design.
- Proficient in using MS Office programs such as Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- How to Apply