Touchstone Advanced Composites
Touchstone Advanced Composites is looking to hire an afternoon shift supervisor / 5-axis CAM Programmer for its rapidly growing composite manufacturing group.
**Climate Controlled Machine Shop**
The ideal candidate will have:
Self drive, have the ability to lead small groups of operators
Work as a team member with other programmers and operators
Develop, troubleshoot, and implement new programs from 3-D models and drawings.
- Company Name
- Touchstone Advanced Composites
- Triadelphia, WV
· Programming experience with Master Cam or equivalent or a CNC Machinist with the desire to learn programming.
· Knowledgeable of work-holding metals, composites, and plastics.
· Experience with set up and operation of 3-axis and 5-axis CNC mills including experience with 3D milling.
· Use of precision measuring tools (Micrometers, indicators, etc.).
- Supervisory experience
- How to Apply