Touchstone Advanced Composites
Touchstone Advanced Composites is looking to hire a 5-axis CAM Programmer for its rapidly growing composite manufacturing group.
**Climate Controlled Machine Shop**
The ideal candidate will have:
Self drive, have the ability to lead small groups of operators
Work as a team member with other programmers and operators
Develop, troubleshoot, and implement new programs from 3-D models and drawings.
This opening is for a rotating day and night shift.
- Company Name
- Touchstone Advanced Composites
- Triadelphia, WV
- Programming experience with Master Cam or equivalent or a CNC Machinist with the desire to learn programming.
- Knowledgeable of work-holding metals, composites, and plastics.
- Experience with set up and operation of 3-axis and 5-axis CNC mills including experience with 3D milling.
- Use of precision measuring tools (Micrometers, indicators, etc.).
Touchstone is a leader in prototype, long run composite, and metallic tooling for the aerospace, automotive, and space industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $27.00 /hour
- CNC Programming: 1 year (Preferred)
- How to Apply