The CNC Machinist manufactures a variety of pump components utilizing CNC equipment. These components are manufactured from a variety of raw materials including castings, forgings, bar stock, & fabrications. The main machines used are vertical & horizontal lathes, vertical & horizontal mills & EDM.
- Perform all aspects of Journeyman level CNC Machinist.
- Translate complex blueprints into finished parts at the machine console.
- Set up and run all parts for majority of the work centers.
- Ability to make minor weld repairs on work in process.
- Support Operations by performing other shop tasks as needed.
- Company Name
- 1305 Main St, Barboursville, WV 25504
- (304) 733-3213
- Minimum 36 months of formal OJT, or skill to pass Master Test part with in allotted time.
- Requires use of complex shop math
- Good organizational and communication skills verbal and written
- Mechanical aptitude with a hands on approach
- How to Apply