Morris Great Lakes
Morris Great Lakes, a regional distributor of CNC machine tools, tooling and accessories, and related engineering and support services, is seeking a Field Service Technician. Morris Great Lakes is a division of Morris Group, Inc., one of the largest machine tool distribution networks in North America.
The Field Service Technician will have an extensive understanding of electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics to effectively detect and resolve issues with electrical and mechanical components. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Traveling to customer sites to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain all machine tool equipment and controls for customer organizations.
- Utilizing machine tool manuals, technical documents, internal and vendor resources to research machine issues
- Ensuring proper documentation is completed and submitted to office and customer in regards to status of machine issues, repairs, and installation
- Promoting and performing preventative maintenance on customer machine tool equipment and conducting after-sales technical support and training
- Possessing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of machine tool industry and product lines represented by the company
Morris Great Lakes offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits packages, paid business expenses and tuition reimbursement.
Morris Group, Inc., including all operating subsidiaries, is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.
- Company Name
- Morris Great Lakes
- Morgantown, WV 26501
- Minimum of three years’ experience with a machine tool builder or distributor, a factory maintenance technician would also be considered.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and ability to read and interpret drawings and schematics are required.
- Excellent technical, communication, and presentation skills are a must.
- The Field Service Technician must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job.
- This position requires flexible hours and frequent travel and driving throughout a regional territory.
- How to Apply