You can expect a lot from a career at Worley
Together, our nearly 60,000 people across 60 countries have already achieved many industry firsts. And we’ve broken several records along the way.
We’re excited about the challenges ahead as the energy transition gathers pace. If you ask us, there’s never been a more rewarding time to work in the energy, chemical, and resources sectors.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success
About the opportunity:
Civil Structural Architectural Designer:
Worley is looking for a Civil Structural Designer to work on various projects and support the Structural Engineering department in ensuring client project delivery. The ideal candidate must be capable of succeeding with relative autonomy in a fast-paced, multi-task environment, applying project management and analytical skills coupled with sound judgment and discretion to help design and execute the many activities and sensitive matters that arise within the client needs.
· Designing of Structural pipe supports
· Creating Structural frame analysis
· Coordination with other disciplines
· Coordination with the structural engineering team in Houston
· Provide Technical Support to project team
· Preparation of Structural weight calculations
· A diploma in Engineering design and drafting or equivalent years of experience
· Well versed in 2D and 3D CAD applications.
· A minimum of 8 years of EPC/design experience
· Previous on site experience would be considered an asset
· Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Bentley ProSteel and RasterDesign desired.
· Fluent in English with excellent written and oral communication skills
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative, and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunities and are committed to promoting fairness, equality, and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it’s time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley .
- Company Name
- Elkview, WV 25071
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
· High School diploma with 8 years of drafting and design experience
- How to Apply