Kureha PGA LLC
Administerengineering drawings program by collaborating with Engineering, Operations,Reliability, and Technology staff and ensure there is an effective work processto manage engineering drawings.
· Developlayouts, drawings and designs using AutoCad and/or other software.
· Prepare,update/revise, maintain, and keep engineering drawings current for the Kurehafacility.
· Ensurecompliance with drafting and design standards.
· Preparevarious Engineering and Project documents, such as project constructionreports, project schedules, and other documents as assigned.
· Overseecontractors performing project construction, installation and servicingactivities.
· Coordinatemultiple projects’ construction activities at the same time.
· Coordinatematerials, construction quality assurance, and project completion of assignedprojects.
· Collaboratewith other departments to resolve all queries for construction and/or jobprogress and ensure contractors are complying with all Kureha and regulatorysafety procedures.
· Performregular quality control checks during project construction related activitiesand/or Reliability jobs to ensure each component of the project/job adheres tothe high standards of Kureha.
- Company Name
- Kureha PGA LLC
- Belle, WV
· Required: Associates degree or higher in EngineeringTechnology (Mechanical, Electrical, or other applicable technologies),Drafting/Designing, Construction Technology, or other related technical fieldor 5 Years in manufacturing, construction or engineering industries withexperience in drafting/design and project planning/scheduling/ construction; experienceusing AutoCAD 2D design software
· Preferred: Experience in piping design and drawinglayout in AutoCad; experience in project planning, scheduling and constructioncoordination; experience with OSHA safety standards in General and Constructionindustries
Qualifications Required: Knowledgeable of standard draftingstandards, practices, and procedures; Proficient in 2D AutoCAD; Firm grasp ofengineering, math, and industry information; Skilled in PC usage and associatedsoftware including Microsoft Office; Able to multitask and handle multiplesimultaneous assignments; Able to work as self-directed individual with minimumsupervision; Skilled in written and verbal communications; Strong attention todetail, ability to manage data with a high degree of accuracy; Has excellentinterpersonal skills to allow productive collaborative relationships with alllevels of the organization; Skilled in project scheduling and projectconstruction coordination; Able to take field measurements and design and drawpiping layouts
Certificates,Licenses, Registrations Required:
NoneRequired, AutoCAD Certification Preferred
- How to Apply