Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in Salesforce technologies. As a business analyst, you will join a global team of 300+ developers, testers, architects and designers to build systems to support customer business logic using a range of Salesforce products, including Heroku and MuleSoft.
The majority of our customers are tech companies – in addition to the Salesforce platform, you will gain exposure and knowledge across a wide range of technologies as you guide customers ranging from startups to Fortune 50.
You will collaborate heavily with team members based across Latin America from our office in downtown Charleston, West Virginia.
By joining our team, you will gain:
- A career as an expert in an ever-growing ecosystem
- Professional development opportunities, training and certifications
- Customer-facing experience working with tech companies across the US
We seek someone able to quickly understand a customer’s business. You will assist in the discovery process to identify pain points with stakeholders, gather and anticipate requirements, write user stories and contribute to the documentation of the project including wireframing. You will also:
- Build trust and confidence in our customers
- Help drive the project from release planning through the UAT process
- Assist customers in evaluating implementation options
- Investigate and analyze risks including time, cost and scope
- Use tools for BPM (e.g. Bizzagi), UML (e.g. Lucidchart, Visual, StarUML, Draw.io) and Wireframing (e.g. Axure, Mockflow, Wireframe.cc)
As you grow with us, you will gain the ability to help design solutions and create working demos.
Oktana is an equal opportunity employer. Oktana does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
- Company Name
- Charleston, WV 25301
- 3+ years of experience in a business analyst, product manager or technical project manager role
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM solution
- Previous experience working in tech industry or an agency environment
- How to Apply