Koch Enterprises Family of Companies
Our Princeton, WV location has immediate openings for experienced Production Scheduler. Additionally, we are seeking a Facilities Maintenance Technician for 2nd shift.
- Prioritize work for the shop departments, by utilizing priority, aging, work order status and or other pertinent reports in effort to assign, organize, and prioritize daily workloads for shop department leaders and or lead men on any applicable shift.
- Prepare and distribute daily reports.
- Assist in expediting purchase orders, machine orders, liaise with Inventory Control and vendors for rush job, chrome, and outside repairs as needed.
- Schedule assembly to coincide with parts arrival to minimize WIP (work in process) inventory.
- Release orders for production. Quote department will review and determine core amount given to customer, then when core hits inventory, min/max # set by purchasing/sales/marketing will determine when to rebuild the core.
- Advise purchasing when to order parts to coordinate parts arrival with assembly schedule.
- Advise purchasing of PO’s needing expediting.
- Work on old orders with goal of all orders being completed in less than 60 days and popular components completed in less than 30 days.
- Meet all special requests for delivery or teardown of product, as schedule allows.
- Company Name
- Koch Enterprises Family of Companies
- Princeton, WV
- High school diploma or GED required
- Strong customer service skills
- Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adhere to all relevant health, safety, and environmental policies and procedures
- Overtime may be required based on customer demand COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Train with the best technicians in the industry
- Company provides all tools and uniforms
- Excellent wages
- Outstanding benefits including 401K, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and personal time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Exceptional work environment
- How to Apply