MHI Regional Jet
In your role, you will:
Troubleshoot repairs, inspect, modify and service aircraft avionics, electrical and electronic equipment. Perform and document all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
• Adhere to MHI RJ AVIATION General Work Requirements (Factory, Shop and / or Hangar positions)
• Comply with environmental health / safety policies and procedures. Participate in 5-S activities. Perform all assigned tasks in a safe and timely manner
• Operate ground support equipment as required
• Assist with mechanical / electrical removals and installations
• May assist with maintenance at off-site locations
• Perform other duties as assigned
MHI RJ AVIATION is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age disability status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
- Company Name
- MHI Regional Jet
- Bridgeport, WV 26330
As our ideal candidate,
• You have completed Avionics / electric A/C Technical School or other substantiated equivalent • You have 0 – 2 years avionics work experience or substantiated equivalent experience • You have the ability to read and understand electrical engineering drawings • You have the ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status • You own a basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate inventory & control of tools • You will obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment Qualifications as required • You are able to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays • You are able to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside • You are able to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA) (if applicable) • You have basic PC skills • You have an A Certification, P Certification, or A&P Certificate - preferred • You have a GROL (General Radiotelephone Operator License) or AET (Aircraft Electronics Technician) Certificate - preferred • You have experience on corporate jet aircraft / commercial aircraft - preferred • You have MHI RJ AVIATION aircraft model experience - preferred
- How to Apply