OUR PLANTS RUN ON ELECTRICITY. BUT WE’RE REALLY POWERED BY PEOPLE!
Our employees operate in an active, fast-paced state of the art, climate-controlled atmosphere that encourages teamwork, innovate thinking and mutual respect. If you would like to work for a growing company that offers opportunity for advancement and provides training for each employee, come join our West Virginia winning team.
Assists with the efficient operation of the production area by ensuring automation equipment is in place and running properly.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Company Name
- Martinsburg, WV
Knowledge | Experience | Skills
High school diploma or GED. Must possess mechanical aptitude. Ability to learn injection molding equipment, assembly processes, auxiliary equipment, decorating equipment, robots, and automation equipment. Commitment to enroll in and/or completion of the Maintenance Apprenticeship Program . Must possess own tools for use on the job. Good communication and interpersonal skills. Basic computer experience. Must be able to troubleshoot complex servo driven systems, vacuum circuits, and PLC controlled machines; and read and interpret electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics and mechanical drawings.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Understands and troubleshoots complex servo driven systems, vacuum circuits, and PLC controlled machines with the use of a digital multi-meter and machine documentation, mechanical drawings, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics.
- Maintains and improves all existing automation equipment.
- Assists in production start-ups and changeovers as related to automation equipment. This may include but is not limited to: leveling and squaring automation and robot heads, centering mechanical components, moving automation from one press to another, making stroke adjustments, and changing robot heads and related mechanical components.
- Responsible for learning how to start automation, modify moving axes points, and make small programming changes on various types of robots and other equipment.
- Responsible for replacing or repairing mechanical and electrical components.
- Assists engineering and various departments with implementation and installation of new jobs.
- MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR NIGHT SHIFT
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)
- injection molding: 1 year (Preferred)
- How to Apply