Saneso Inc. is a leading innovative medical device corporation that intends to raise the standard of care in GI endoscopy. FDA 510(k) clearance is expected within the next 3-6 months. Saneso’s five-camera technology provides doctors an integrated, panoramic 360-degree field of view (FOV) of the digestive tract on one monitor; a significant improvement over the limited FOV of older endoscope designs that have been reported to miss between 25% and 40% of precancerous polyps and other lesions. Saneso’s target customers are innovative doctors in hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs).
On the job training: Electro-mechanical assembly/disassembly; Micro-soldering & proper use of the microscope; Read and understand product assembly and repair manual; Troubleshoot problems in a logical manner; Neatly and accurately prepare necessary department documentation: checklists, worksheets, etc.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable—more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented—would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Company Name
- Saneso, nc.
- Elkins, WV 26241
- High School diploma or GED;
- Small tool dexterity and strong hand-eye coordination;
- Mechanical/technical skills and hand-eye coordination
- Assembly and manufacturing experience 1 year preferred
A plus: Experience working under a microscope as well as soldering and the precision mixing and application of adhesives; Experience in assembling and repairing electro-mechanical devices.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Remote interview process
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- $27,040.00 - $31,200.00 per year
- How to Apply