Lockheed Martin Corporation
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine.
Assembly Supervisor (Level 3)
- Provides direction to primarily hourly employees that build assemblies that feed into the C-130J. Responsible for meeting scheduled deliveries and cost budgets while maintaining established policies and procedures.
- Communicates with internal and external customers to ensure all line-need dates are met.
- Guides and directs subordinates to ensure daily tasks are completed while maintaining a flexible work schedule to allow for rush and replacement orders.
- Use Full Spectrum Leadership to drive culture change.
- Manages more than one functional area of manufacturing, such as machining, assembly, tool and die, packaging.
- Must be a US Citizen. This position supports a facility that requires special access.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Company Name
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Clarksburg, WV 26301
A level 3 employee Typically has 5 - 10 years of professional experience.
- Basic understanding of and experience with data-based computer systems.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Familiar with blueprint reading and interpretation.
- Basic knowledge of C-130J assembly process and specs.
- Basic knowledge of electronic planning systems, e.g. Shop Floor Manager (SFM).
- Basic knowledge of Labor Recording Systems (ETG/STARS).
- Basic knowledge of Quality documentation systems e.g. QADS system.
- Good written, oral, and communication skills.
- Appropriate degree from an accredited college, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Computer-based programs such as Microsoft Word and Microsoft Office.
- How to Apply