Pratt & Whitney
Businesses Pratt & Whitney
Job ID 01423108
Date posted 03/16/2021
State West Virginia
Country United States
United States of America
PW200: Bridgeport WV 1525 Midway Park Road, Bridgeport, WV, 26330 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to, once again, transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
We have an amazing Opportunity right now as an assembler for our plant in Bridgeport, West Virginia.
- Disassemble and assemble various engine components, sub-assemblies, and engines in the repair and overhaul area.
- Work from Manuals, Service Bulletins and other technical instructions.
- Use various hand tools, precision measuring equipment, special tooling and gauges.
- Coordinate parts, consumables and non-product material movements.
- Function as an Assembler in Department 1800 to ensure standard work and best practices are accomplished while assuring daily targets are met.
- The team member must be fully engaged to support all ACE, Quality, EH&S, and overall Operations initiatives and policies to meet companies goals.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and refer team challenges to Supervisor.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
- Company Name
- Pratt & Whitney
- Bridgeport, WV 26330
- Must possess Powerplant License or previously held the position.
- High school education or GED
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 2+ years specialized training in maintenance, assembly or test of gas turbine engines or similar aircraft systems.
- Prior experience working on Turbofan engines.
- Knowledge of aircraft engine assembly procedures including fits and tolerances, use of precision measuring instruments and gauges, hand tools, special assembly equipment and the ability to work from complicated drawings and specifications.
- How to Apply