Job Title: Area Operations Manager
Area Operations Manager Position Function: Manages the manufacturing and production activities among group of work cells within the plant
Area Operations Manager Responsibilities: To include but not limited to the following
- Supervises the activities of the assigned employees.
- Directs employees with respect to production volume, cost, quality, and meeting production schedules and delivery dates.
- Stimulates maximum efficiency and productivity of employees.
- Maintains adherence to Company policies, safety standards, and good housekeeping practices.
- Coaches production employees as required to maintain productive workforce.
- Assures that machinery, equipment, and facilities are properly maintained for efficient production.
- Schedules overtime, as required.
- Arranges to have appropriate production records prepared and maintained.
- Maintains good employee relations and adherence to labor contract provisions, takes proper and judicious disciplinary measures when required.
- Keeps records of departmental activities, as required.
- Assures efficient and economical utilization of materials, improvement of methods, and elimination of wasteful practices within the department.
- Performs other duties as required or directed.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Company Name
- Marsh Bellofram
- Newell, WV 26050
Area Operations Manager Qualifications
- Strong personal leadership and communications abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Five to eight years of directly related experience, with at least two years’ experience as a supervisor.
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- How to Apply