Automated Merchandising Systems, Inc.
NO WEEKEND WORK!! NO ROTATING SHIFTS!!
AUTOMATED MERCHANDISING SYSTEMS, INC.
Automated Merchandising Systems, Inc. (“AMS”) is a privately owned company based in Kearneysville, WV that specializes in the manufacture of high-quality vending machines.
Performs manual labor along a production line.
1. Operate air-powered tools to assemble parts and vendors.
2. Responsible for quality control within their department. Make adjustments as necessary to produce product within specifications. Reject product outside of specifications.
3. Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
4. Operate hand jack to maintain raw material supply for the production line.
5. Clean and maintain work area.
6. Other duties as assigned.
- Company Name
- Automated Merchandising Systems, Inc.
- Kearneysville, WV 25430
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
2. Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers.
3. Ability to lift up to 30 pounds required.
In a manufacturing facility such as AMS, an employee is required to be able to frequently lift materials and product up to 30 pounds, bend and twist to pick up and carry parts, and constantly stand and/or walk on concrete floor. Requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to eye safety glasses and hearing protectors.
Ten-hour shift (5:00am-3:30pm), 4 days/week (Monday through Thursday), with some overtime.
- How to Apply