Pratt & Whitney
This is a 2nd shift Role for And Aircraft Engine Parts Painter ( Monday-Thursday 3:30 pm-1:30 am )
- Perform a wide variety of operations involving the application of paint, varnish, epoxy and resin coatings on gas turbine engine parts
- Operating machinery, equipment, and plant surfaces using brushes, rollers, and conventional spraying equipment.
- Assist in the maintenance of painting equipment.
- Perform a wide variety or operations involving grit blasters, sanding, prepping of parts.
- Perform duties as assigned by cell leader and/or Supervisors.
- Must posses manual dexterity
- Company Name
- Pratt & Whitney
- Bridgeport, WV
- Must have a High School Diploma or a GED Basic Qualifications: Preferred Qualifications:
- 3 years prior work experience
- Prior experience in aircraft engine part painting.
- Ability to work from manuals, specifications and detailed instructions.
- Able to use various precision measuring instruments.
- One to three years prior painting experience.
- How to Apply