Steel of West Virginia, Inc.
Come to Work for a Plant with a Future
Steel of West Virginia, Inc. is a steel mill with a future. Over 88 million dollars has been invested in our plant since 2008. We offer competitive pay, cash profit sharing, excellent health care, and automatic company pay into 401(k) plan.
Steel of West Virginia, Inc. is such an excellent place to work that our employees spend their careers with us. We offer the opportunity to work in manufacturing and live in a college town (we are right across the street from Marshall University) with all the activities that has to offer.
The Role We are Filling
As we continue to grow, we have an immediate need for an accounts payable / inventory clerk.
The Accounts Payable / Inventory Clerk will be responsible for all aspects of the accounts payable function for multiple production locations including entering invoices into dual databases, issuing checks, month-end accruals and various excel spreadsheets. Additionally, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for all scrap purchases and scrap inventory reconciliation within the SAI scrap software system. This position will prepare various month end journal entries and various other daily, weekly and monthly activities.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Steel of West Virginia, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
- Vision insurance
- Company Name
- Steel of West Virginia, Inc.
- Huntington, WV 25703
Requirements for the job are as follows:
- Minimum education of Accounting (Bachelor or Associates Degree or Certificate)
- 1-3 Years Accounts Payable Experience a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel, experience on an AS400 a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All job seekers will be screened for COVID-19 exposure before entering the facility for an in person interview.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- How to Apply
Submit your resume stating that you are applying for the Accounts Payable Clerk position to one of the following:
Fax: (304) 529-1479
Mail: SWVA, INC.
17th Street and 2nd Avenue
Huntington, West Virginia 25703