A member of the Accounting and Finance team whose responsibilities will include maintaining financial records and reports, performing account reconciliations, assisting with budget and close processes, and assisting the Senior Accounting Manager, as needed. The ideal candidate will be able to accurately maintain a general ledger and ensure compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and have excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills.
Responsibilities / Job Duties:
- Maintaining financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts.
- Preparing journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations and assisting with monthly close processes.
- Contributing to the development and review of annual operating budgets and monthly financial forecasts.
- Meeting processing and reporting deadlines.
- Responding to information requests, reviewing financial statements and assisting with audits.
- Ensuring compliance with GAAP.
- Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Assisting the Senior Accounting Manager as needed.
- Company Name
- Stirling UltaCold
- Athens, OH 45701
1. Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
2. 1-3 years of accounting experience.
3. Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications.
Required Skills/ Abilities:
1. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
2. Working knowledge of GAAP.
3. Strong analytical skills.
4. Good problem-solving and time management skills.
5. Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- How to Apply