Raw Resources Group
Raw Resources, LLC, a West Virginia-based engineering and construction firm, is seeking an experienced 3D AutoCAD Drafter/Detailer. The successful candidate will join a team of design professionals servicing a base of clients in both the mining and energy sectors.
Position requires thorough knowledge and proficiency of 3D drafting and design using AutoCAD, SDS2, and/or Inventor detailing software. Candidate must be able to perform all levels of drafting in conjunction with their assignments including experience with:
· Personal time management;
· Field measurements and;
· Layout and details of construction drawings, shop drawings, and field inspections;
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Company Name
- Raw Resources Group
- Princeton, WV
· High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Experience with 3D AutoCAD, SDS2, and/or Inventor detailing software.
· Industrial experience preferred.
· Strong communication and technical writing skills.
All qualified candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Raw Resources, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a competitive wage package commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package.
- 3D Design: 1 year (Required)
- How to Apply