Understanding the Patent Process Workshop
- January 31st, 2019 at 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- WV Hive's Beckley-282 Minnesota Avenue Beckley WV 25801 (1st floor of the Innovation Building)
- Fees to Attend
Innovators and Entrepreneurs - you won’t want to miss this workshop!
Learn about the patent process from Monika Jaensson, Dinsmore & Shohl LLP at the WV Hive’s Beckley location on January 31st.
The following will be included:
- Why to patent, why not to patent
- Types of applications – provisional, non-provisional, filings under the Patent Cooperation Treaty
- Deadlines, timing
- Enabling disclosure of the invention
- Assessing third party patents – am I infringing? Is my invention patentable?
- International protection
- And more!
Workshop will be followed by a question and answer session.
Register here for your FREE Ticket!