Spring 2019 JOB-A-PALOOZA
- March 13th, 2019 at 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Marshall University, Memorial Student Center- 1 John Marshall Drive Huntington WV 25755
- Contact Information
- Marshall University's Office of Career Education (Career Services)
- Fees to Attend
- Fees to Exhibit
Excellent opportunity to promote your Part-time/Seasonal Jobs and Internships.
Registration must be completed through Marshall JobTrax. If you do not have a JobTrax account, please see below.
Directions for New Employer Accounts on JobTrax: can now navigate inside JobTrax.
- Go to http://www.marshall.edu/jobtrax
- “Next, click on “Employers.”
- Click “Register for a New Account” or “Register and Post a Job” (on the right hand side of the page).
- Fill out all required fields.
- Submit for approval by Career Services.
- After approval, you will receive an email with a password. Go to JobTrax and log in with your email and new password. You
Once you are approved you will be able to register for Job-A-Palooza on the right hand side of your screen. If you have any questions, please reach out and let me know.
Employer sign-in and display setup begins at 10a.m. in the Memorial Student Center Lobby.
The event opens to students at 11am.